- 450000 INR
Wood or waste pellets are used as fuel, animal bedding, barbecues and varied other functions. These pellets are ideal to use in different applications owing to their features of producing more heat and raising high temperatures. The waste is converted into organic pellets with high-technology Waste Pellet Plant. This is designed to reduce raw materials from corn stalks, leaves, lawn clippings, straw, soybeans, cardboard and newspaper into small pieces and dense pellets. This plant is available with huge and durable furnaces for efficient burning of pellet fuel without any smoke and residue.
Features of Waste Pellet Plant:
- Loaded with different working methods to allow waste converted into usable materials
- Available with modern equipment and machines for carrying out every function efficiently
- Ideal for chipping, grinding, refining, drying, etc.
- No vibration noise and abrasion for years
- Weight : 500 kg to 1000 kg
- Voltage : 220/380/400/415V
- Power : Approx 1500w
- Material : Mild steel
- Product type : Pellet Plant
- Grade : Automatic
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
D-26, Focal Point, Khanna, Punjab, 141401, India